Tuesday, October 7, 2008

T.J.'s 1st Preschool Fieldtrip

It is hard for me to believe sometimes that my little T.J. is big enough to go to preschool this year - it seems like he was just a new baby not that long ago. It is amazing to me how quickly children grow up. Anyway, for his first preschool fieldtrip, T.J. and his class went to the Zoo. Parents were welcome to come along, so Jaymon and I also went. I guess I haven't taken them to the Zoo for awhile because they were so excited to see everything. The Zoo here is not the greatest, but the kids enjoyed it. Jaymon was so funny repeating the names of every animal I told him (in his own cute ways). It was a beautiful day, and one of those mornings when everything went right and you think to yourself, "I should do these kinds of things more often!" I think I need to do better at taking T.J. and Jaymon on outings so they can explore the world instead of watch me do laundry again! I guess there is always room for improvement in life! Here are some pictures of our Zoo trip...


T.J. and some of his classmates
T.J.
T.J.
Jaymon and T.J.
Silly Jaymon

No comments: