Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! We have had a wonderful, lazy day, and hope everyone can say the same. Tylor says that this was the "Best Christmas Ever!", so I feel like I did O.K. as a mom today. It is snowing here, and I am just so happy to stay inside our nice, warm house all day wearing my pajamas and taking it easy. Sometimes I actually remember to "savor the moment", and that is what I am trying to do today. I did want to take just a minute today to mention how thankful I am for all the goodness in my life. I am so very blessed! I have a husband that is wonderful to me, kids that I adore, family that I love being around (not everyone can say that!), and the knowledge of an amazing Savior that has given me more that I deserve. I am grateful for this time of year, and want to wish everyone all the best this holiday season!

No comments: