Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's A Boy!!!

Well, I had my doctor's appointment, and it is official that we are having another boy! I can hardly believe that I will be a mother to 5 boys and 1 girl, but I guess that is the reality of it! We are all excited (except for Coleton who was really mad that the baby is not a girl). It will be nice to have another boy since we are already in the "boy mode" anyway. Besides, these little boys are pretty dang cute! Our biggest challenge now will be choosing a name since we have used up all our boy names already, but I am sure we will come up with something (I would feel bad if his name was Baby Boy Clark forever!). :) So, about 4 more months and then I can post some pictures of the little guy!

2 comments:

Chatty Natty said...

Go figure...Taylie and I have more and more in common. Prepare her for mental toughness...ha. Congrats!

amanda said...

Hey, funny thing. I was looking for my blog on google, thinking it wasn't there and your name showed up!! Crazy huh??? I didn't know you had a blog let alone you are having another baby!!! Congrats!!! You are a fantastic mother. I am horrible at keeping in touch but I am okay on blogs for some reason. Talk to you sometime soon hopefully!! Your family is beautiful!
Amanda Keetch