Tuesday, September 27, 2011

J.R's Wedding

We had been hoping and praying for my brother, J.R., to find the right girl and finally be able to get married.  August 11th he got himself a cute wife (plus 2 cute little girls!).  Debbie has been a friend of ours for years and was Taylor's first employee when he started his dental practice.  J.R. and Debbie are a perfect fit, and we couldn't be happier for both of them.
Ashlynn, J.R., Debbie, and Madi - Their new family!  (Those girls just love their "Daddy J.R.")
Me with my 2 newest nieces.
Our parents would not have believed they would have so many grandkids!  I wish they could have been there for this day, but I am sure they were in spirit.
Our family by the San Diego temple where they were married.
I just love these two boys!  I couldn't have asked for better brothers.
Taylor and I were being "cheesy" and pretending like we were getting wedding photos again.  :)
Here is my family - except you can't see Maree.  There will always be something missing in our family pictures now.  I am sure Maree was also there in spirit with my parents.
Janna and Taylie - pretty girls!
On the left is Debbie's friend, Kendra, and her husband.  The couple on the right are Wally and Peggy Rhoton.  They have always been like family to my brothers and I, and it was so sweet of them to come.  It was nice to have some "parental figures" there.
The kids started to get bored while the wedding pictures were being taken, so they began to roll down the hill.  Their nice clothes were covered in grass stains, but I probably would have done the same thing if I was them!

1 comment:

Sissy said...

So glad you posted the pics of the wedding! What a HAPPY DAY!!! You have a beautiful family and we are thrilled for JR and Debbie.