Sunday, February 12, 2012

Jaymon Turns 5!

Jaymon turned 5 in December and wanted a pirate cake.  I made him this cake, but the ship split in two before the party so I called it a "shipwreck" cake.  Then I did my best to put it back together...



I can't believe this cute little guy is 5!


For Jaymon's party he wanted to go to Pojos with his cousins.  This is Miss Sophie.



 

It is always so fun to open presents!

Jaymon has been asking for a "little violin" for over a year now.  His siblings all have string instruments (with the exception of Ray), so we finally gave in.  It is so cute to see him play.  Someday he will sound good playing too!

Jaymon insisted that we needed a pinata or his party would not be complete, so we did this pinata at home with the family (because I forgot to take it to Pojos).  :)

At least it was a pull-string pinata since we were doing it inside...  
It was a great day!

1 comment:

amanda said...

You are such a good mommy! Your cake looks amazing!