Wednesday, October 19, 2011

One Last Taste of Summer

   You just never know about the weather here in the fall.  Some days are warm and sunny and other days are bitter cold.  This was the last really hot day we had, and the kids made sure to go out and enjoy it.  I am sad that summer is over - I personally love the warm weather!
Our niece, Sorelle, was over to play so I got the kids some of the grapes we grew in our yard for a snack.  I was amazed at how many they ate!

Ray with his grapes.

Jaymon and his cousin, Ace, thought it would be great to put the sprinkler under the trampoline.  They had a blast!

Warm weather is so much fun!

These two little boys are quite a pair!  I just love them!  :)

2 comments:

Tom said...

I used to love putting the sprinkler under the trampoline! So fun! I think we just saw the last of summer, too. Sad...

Tom said...

Okay, so that is me...Janell, not my husband! :-) But, maybe I cheat and use his login.