Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Fieldtrip



Jaymon's preschool class took a fieldtrip to the Pumpkin Patch.  It was perfect weather and a great day!

Jaymon's class on the "Big Chair".


Of course Ray got to come along for the fun.  This was the cow-train ride.

Jaymon going for a ride.


Ray and I on the hayride.

This was the pumpkin Jaymon picked out (but of course he changed his mind and wanted a different one before we were done!).  :)

Ray showing me his pumpkin.

Jaymon and Ray had a blast jumping on the "Big Pillow".


They this saddle on a log that Ray wanted to try out.  He got on and then said, "It no work!".  :)

Playing in the Corn Box.



Jaymon loved feeding the goats.

Ray liked to see the "Big Moo".

This slide looked cool, but was actually a slow and bumpy ride down.  The kids still liked it, though.

What a cute boy!

Another cute boy!!  :)
I love being a mom and getting to spend my day with these sweet boys.

1 comment:

Jayson and Julianne said...

Cute! I think that I need to take Savannah there sometime, if the cousins are up for a repeat.