Saturday, October 15, 2011

Soccer Season


This fall we have 3 soccer teams to cheer for.  It keeps our schedule busy, but I love having the kids involved in something active.
This was Jaymon's first time playing on a soccer team, and he has just LOVED it!  Every week he looks forward to Saturday so that he can go to his soccer game.

This is a shot of one of the many goals Jaymon made this season.  He has been SO fun to watch because he is so passionate about playing and has such a great time.

This particular game he scored 6 goals (which is about the average for him!).  :)

Coleton also loves playing soccer and plays every chance he gets.  All the extra work and practice he puts in has made him into a good little player!


One of the goals Coleton scored (he is in the red).

Look at the concentration on T.J.'s face!  I am not a big sports fan, but I sure do love watching these boys play!

Go T.J.!

T.J. scoring a goal!  :)

1 comment:

Tom and Janell said...

Lots of busy Saturdays for you guys! I often hear the soccer games going on at the school near us -- when I am still in my pajamas! I have been loving all of your posts! It is so good to see all of you! Thanks for checking out ours, too!