Monday, October 10, 2011

T.J.'s Birthday

  My sweet boy with the big brown eyes turned 7 years old the end of August.  He is an awesome kid and I love him so much!

We let T.J. open his gifts from our family on his birthday to celebrate the "actual" day, and then we let him have a party with his friends and cousins about a week later.

You have to love Jaymon in his Halloween costume!  (I bought it early to try to be prepared for Halloween, but Jaymon will probably change his mind and want to be something else by the time the end of October gets here - that is the way it goes with kids!)  :)

My good buddy!  I love his kid!

I wasn't really wanting to make a cake after doing 2 wedding cakes in August, but T. J. really wanted me to make him a pirate cake, so how could I refuse?

The kids played on the waterslide and had snacks at the party.

Blowing out the candles (except they were the kind that re-light by themselves, so he had to blow them out a few times!).  :)

The pirate pinata

Presents from friends

Coleton really wanted to do a fishing game for the party, so he and Taylie set one up.

Some of the kids' cousins also came over.  These two little buddies are our nieces, Savannah and Sorelle.

No comments: